Work With Us
Ready to help patients achieve long-lasting pain relief with a team that always goes the extra mile?
Come work with us at Rehab Therapy Works, a proud member of the Confluent Health family.
The team at Rehab Therapy Works is seeking physical therapists to continue building a fun, family-like environment that always makes patient care a top priority.
Some of the many reasons our staff are proud to be part of the Rehab Therapy Works family:
- Ongoing Education: Rehab Therapy Works serves as an Academic Teaching Center and provides fully-funded Orthopaedic Residencies and mentorship. We’re proud to assist our therapists by removing financial barriers to attain their advanced Board Certification in a specialty area. We’re also a Clinical Excellence Network Partner with Evidence In Motion (EIM) and serve as an Academic Teaching Center for a number of advanced training programs.
- Top-tier Facilities: Our team of experts is working in one of the largest and most technically advanced Medicare-certified facilities in the area.
- Spark Passion Program: Our team is committed to developing strong, independent physical therapists to serve their local communities. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits and professional skills development through Confluent Health’s Spark Passion Program.
- Family Culture: Both patients and therapists are treated like family. Together with our sister companies, we established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation to support our Rehab Therapy Works families in times of crisis and need. To learn more, apply for funds, or donate, visit CHEFHoneyJar.com.
Please email us at [email protected] for more information.
Sound like a good fit for you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Don’t see an opening that fits?
We’re always on the lookout for:
- Physical Therapists
- Patient Care Coordinators
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch with us today if you’re ready to join us in providing compassionate care focused on long-lasting pain relief.