We would like to offer you the opportunity to fill out the New Patient Forms and General Information in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This will be a significant time savings for you on your first visit. Please download the patient forms below and fill them out prior to your visit. You will need Adobe Reader® to download the forms. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, please click here: Adobe Reader.
On your first visit, please remember to:
- Bring Physician or NPP (Non-Physician Provider) order for therapy
- Bring the patient forms you filled out
- Bring Insurance cards (primary and secondary)
- Bring a Photo ID
- Bring a current list of medicines and allergies
- Bring recent reports that you might have, including x-rays, MRI’s, surgeries, etc.
- Bring in any adaptive devices currently used, such as braces, canes, walkers, etc.
- Bring a copy of home health discharge with name and phone number of home health agency if applicable
- Wear Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing
- Wear Supportive closed-toe shoes
- Notify us of implants and pacemakers (defibrillators)
Due to allergies of staff members and patients, please refrain from strong fragrances.